Sunday, January 13, 2008

The day is getting closer


Hey!!!!!!!!!!


Its been a few weeks since i wrote the last email to everyone. The days of the FOB are know behind us. Last week we came out of the field after being their for the last 6 weeks. The last few weeks in the FOB were oh so fun ( No so much). We ended our days in the FOB with a cumulative training. This training consisted of the tasked we learned at Dix. ARTEP (which i have no idea what it means) was the final exercise. We go on pass on Friday. I will be home for four days then we leave for Iraq. Our mission Convoy security should start some time in Sept and hopefully i will be home by early June of next year. Since my time at home is limited I figure that it would be good to meet up with everyone all at once. So once again at Deer Park tavern in Newark Del 8PM Sat the 11th. I would love to spend the whole weekend with my friends but, most of the time is taken by family. It would be nice to see everyone , but i also know thats not going to happen.For the people that I will not get a chance to see thank you for all of your support and email, thanks for all of the crazy care packages, letters and music. I know its hard for people to comprehend what's going on, sometimes its hard for me. This next year will be hard for for all of use, but just remember there will be another crazy party when i come home!!!! If i could sit here and say that i was not worried about this war then i would be lying.....I'm worried shit less!! And i know everyone else is to just remember that i made the decision to join and i am well awear of the cost. If i do not get a chance to see you on Sat. thanks for the support and i will see you when i come home.

No comments: