Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The New Ride


SO i found this car on the Internet while i was in Iraq. If any of you know me then you might think its trouble. Sarah's first impression in the car was "I like the Lancer better" . The car is fast and three times as fast as the lancer. At first I wanted to buy an EVO or WRX STI when i got back, then I thought everyone and thier mother has those cars. So i started searching for other AWD cars and I found this one on Auto trader. I sent my brother and dad 5 hours away to Virgina to pickup this car. That's a story on its self. When I got home on leave I had the car registered and tagged. Needless to say my first drive in the car was very slow!! Yeah I know you people are like sure Marcus slow, but I have to say the car throw me off for a second. Anyway while I was home I got to drive my new toy for a few days which was great. So to give you an idea of what it can do i will list whats been done to it.



1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD turbo. AC, PM, PS, AM/FM Sat capable CD player.






ENGINE: Mitsubishi 4G63 turbo 4-cyl. Rebuilt only 6,000 miles ago after spun balance shaft bearing. Stock crank, 0.020 over block, no balance shafts, Ross 8.5:1 forged pistons, forged Eagle rods, Mitsu metal HG, ARP rods and head hardware, SS exhaust valves, 5-angle valve job, new stems and seals porting, lots of epoxy, stock cams, Fidanza gears, Moroso oil pan, coated main and rod bearings, new front case.






MORE MODS: EIII16G (22 psi on street, 12 psi on track), ported 2G manny Jethot coated, SST O2 housing with 38mm Tial into exhaust, 3" turbo back, K&N, S-AFC on MAP, 2G MAS, FIC 650's, Supra pump, Aeromotive FPR, Greddy EGT, Autometer boost, Spa design digital oil temp, oil pressure, fuel pressure and H20 temp gauges, blitz turbo timer, oil catch can, Wideband O2, tiny battery, 2-stage H20 inject, big cooler, aluminum radiator water/ methonal injection system.






SUSPENSION: F Strut brace, KONI yellows, DSS coilovers, 400F/350R with GCC CC plates, rear toe eliminator, custom rear camber adjusters, RMDSM rear bar, ES bushings throughout, 4-bolt rear, 13" Baer brakes in front with PFC 01 pads, all SST lines (incl clutch), Konig Tantrum 17 X 8, Kumho Ecsta MX 245/45ZR17
Now I know most people are like what in the world is that but for my tuner and car fans you know what all of that means.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

it would be a shame if i were in md visiting the new car and something just happened to happen to it . . .

marcus said...

Your so so funny!!!!!!!!!